Tuesday, April 10, 2012

LANDO @ PYRAMID LOUNGE OVERVIEW


   Last nights performance at the pyramid lounge went amazingly for me. I had the opportunity to get up on that stage to pay homage to the late great Michael Jackson, Trail blaze a lane of my own when I performed my original song "Slow Dance," & lastly I had the chance to network with a multitude of important people from a variety of different record companies. Since people from Def jam , Atlantic records, Power 105.1 Fm , & Flycon entertainment were all attending I made sure to sing my heart clean out! After all I wouldn't want to disappoint my audience. In the end my hard work combined with a humble attitude , & an energetic approach paid off! Not only did I have the chance to exchange information with every exec, A&R, Artist , Stylist , Judge in the place. But I won myself a performance with power 105.1 on May 28th. I am extremely excited , & can only hope that my career continues to catapult from here on on! Brooklyn I'm going to make you proud. 

   The performance video will be up on the blog, & youtube later on tonight. So if you're interested in seeing just how good I did tune in later.

No comments:

Post a Comment