Friday, April 20, 2012

LANDO @ SAPPHIRE LOUNGE PT.1 , & PT.2



  Check out my performance at sapphire lounge located in the Lower East Side of Manhattan. As I take to the stage twice, First to revisit our musical roots , & incorporate african bongos to my already credible original song: "Slow Dancin," With the great drummers from Poet's , & Drums the performance proceeded with a brand new flare. A very mature crowd was present , & they loved every second of the performance. Secondly I took to the stage to bring a mood of change at the latter Hip-Hop show case that followed. Slow dance even knocked pretty hard for a younger demographic. The people my age didn't know where to place themselves when I was hitting them high notes. Here are the videos to see just how I did.


LANDO @ SAPPHIRE LOUNGE PT.2

No comments:

Post a Comment